03-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #19
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
I've seen a grand total of 1 E8x with any real modifications made to it in our neck of the woods, and even that was just a Berk muffler from what I could tell. No 1 series love in the DMV It's annoying too because there are a billion BMWs in my neighborhood, but none that are clearly driven or owned by enthusiasts.
There is one guy I know in Rockville area that just did the 1M conversion, straight pipe, dps, etc. I haven't seen him since he got his 1, but the reason he got one was because I let him drive mine lol. We need to schedule a meet soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
I have probably met around 7-8 1series guys from the forums in person either through local drives/meets or through selling parts. All really cool guys. We always talk about a 1 series specific meet but never locked dates.
. I have seen about....3(?) 1s in my neighborhood area. I wave or honk, and they just look at me like I'm an idiot or just ignore me . I have only had 1 guy honk/wave back that lives in a neighborhood nearest to mine. The white 1 that lives IN my neighborhood just doesn't even realize I exist lol, probably in his 20's too

Nice pictures btw!
Appreciate 0