View Single Post
      03-29-2015, 06:56 PM   #1
drewster99
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1 SERIES

Drewster's Intro/Eventual Build Thread

Hi Everyone,

I figured I should finally post some pictures of my car since I've had it for a month and I've done a bit to it. I've had some cool cars in the past few years but I've always wanted a 135i since they came out in the US. I've been searching for the perfect car for almost a year so when it came up, I jumped on it. I flew from Buffalo NY to Oklahoma City and drove it back in less than 40 hours. I did the same for a Lotus Elise (sold it last spring) a few years ago and both trips were awesome experiences. I highly recommend traveling for a new car if you get the chance.

Anyways, the car I bought is a showroom clean, stock Crimson Red 2008 135i, 6 speed with the sport package, a few other options and just over 42,000 miles. This thing has been babied since day 1 and I plan on modding the crap out of it over the next few years. This is the first car I've ever owned that I can honestly see myself keeping for a very long time. The longest I've ever owned a car was a little over 2 years. I detail cars for some extra cash in the summer time so I can't wait to get my hands on this thing, I haven't had a chance to really clean it up yet.

Mod list as of 4/6/15:
-Golf tee mod
-White LED interior lights
-White LED Angel Eyes
-Gloss black grilles
-BMS Intake
-BMS Clutch Stop
-Blackline tail lights (my favorite mod so far)
-Hardwired V1
-BMW Performance Shift Knob
-BMW Performance Alcantara Shift Boot
-BMW Performance Ebrake Handle w/ Alcantara Boot
-3M 1080 Carbon Fiber interior wrap

Here are some current pics:

And some pics of my previous cars for fun:

Last edited by drewster99; 04-06-2015 at 09:52 PM..
Appreciate 1