TitoSkulls
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
TitoSkulls,
Yeah I'm definitely going to look into that. My salesperson has just told me that he expects lease interest rates to be 6.9% on 36mo. That's high for me. So I'm definitely going to check that out.

Owning wasn't my primary goal, but if the rate is lower I'll do it. At least the big perk to owning, in my mind, would probably be the Vishnu tuning system.

When do you get your 1? I've been looking on Google maps and found a couple really nice windy highways heading into Kanaskis south of Calgary.
My car was a January production and is currently half way between the UK and Canada. Expected arrival to Halifax is the 15th of this month. My dealer told me the car should be at the dealership by the 29th of this month.

Unfortunately, I've been hearing talk that the dealers can't release the cars to the customers until the car's official launch date which is supposedly something like March 22. That's going to be a long couple of weeks knowing my car is at the dealer just sitting there waiting to be driven.

Yah, I also like the drive to Radium on Hwy 93. :thumbup: