08-10-2011, 01:51 AM   #80
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
I am simply trying to get all the tuners on the same page so everyone can compare numbers fairly...The most conservative guys are GIAC from what I have seen. Everyone else is just posting big numbers, but the delta isn't any better.

There is a road course in Orange County? That is news to me! Did I miss something?

Both of my cars were custom tuned because of the turbo. I am sure if I ever get the 1M it will be a flash tune, the piggy's make power, but not safely and reliably. I have seen way too many 135/335 guys at the track with these piggy's that keep getting limp modes and waste their time in the pits trying to figure things out.

Maybe a magazine will put ESS and GIAC head to head to see who is king!
Lets keep the head to head comparisons is a separate thread please.

This thread is about my ESS Tuning Stage 1 tune and the dyno numbers that I put down with it compared to stock. These are the facts and its up to everyone to draw their own conclusions.

I love this tune so far and have even tried it on the track without any issues at all. The 1M performed flawlessly and I'll do another post specific to the track event very soon. Yes, the track is in Irvine at El Toro airpark, OCRC.

Here is a link to the video -->

GTS
Appreciate 0