Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i 6MT

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peasouped View Post

You make me laugh sir. And yes I compare the baseline numbers to the OS numbers (that is a common sense thing to do, so why mention it) Trust me ERV I have more dyno experience than you could possibly imagine.

Why you complaining about the tread being opened? You could always ignore it and move on to the next! Again you make me laughhhh
Because like I said no evidence has been posted other wise. All these claims by you and 2010BMW135i about Bren tuning is making them look bad. Again not trying to bash them, but neither of you have posted evidence of their tuning capabilities.

Just ranting on and on on how good they are without actual proof makes me and I'm sure all the other members who you've both been bashing for asking for evidence on here laugh.

Until you guys put up some solid evidence everyone here is gonna be skeptical. And if you've have so much dyno time you should have known that 2010BMW135i would have gotten bashed on without posting a baseline dyno.

Here's one thread on how to post up evidence with a baseline before and after custom tune.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=778331

So come back with some evidence or don't come back at all. This thread would have been laugh at over on E90 post.
Appreciate 0