06-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #16
pnosker
ti fan
Rep
Drives: 14 12C | 17 X5 50i | 19 M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
I've never seen "real" distilled water at grocery stores where I shop, but it makes more sense at cvs. I've looked for it, but it's always "purified" and I've even seen some marketed as "distilled" and in small letters at the bottom it says "minerals added" or something like that. I'll look out for it. Id imagine it would have to say something about not being intended for consumption on it. Thanks Matt!

Edit - Been looking it up more as I'm waiting for my flight.. Places like sans club and Walmart sell the real distilled water, but anywhere between $7-12 per gallon jug. NOT the $1/gallon regular drinking water that's sometimes sold as "distilled". I got 4 gallons of boost juice for $35 shipped, so that still seems to be the most cost effective method, and if I want more meth, I can buy it separately and mix (I guess anti freeze, or any possible other sources ??).

Thank you to everyone!
My local Target and Walmart have real, actual distilled water for $0.89/gal. The most cost effective method is buying a $1.79 bottle of -20F washer fluid with 30% meth and adding 2 bottles of yellow 100% meth HEET at a cost of $1.19 each. This gives you just over 1.25 gallons of ~48% meth for the cost of $4.17/1.28 gal or $3.26/gal.
Appreciate 0