View Single Post
      08-08-2007, 02:24 PM   #60
vinazzurro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fino View Post
IMO there will be some company that will throw a ton of money into research towards a BOV that will work if the demand is there. Coming from the Subaru world there are the same issues with running rich when 100% atmospheric however there are BOVs that do work just like there are intakes that work when they say you shouldnt run those either however they arent cheap $100 products either. You will get what you pay for.

With a 35k car I wouldnt add anything that would void my warranty especially something that doesnt even add any benefits

This car will be the most expensive I've purchased, and I think it'll be plenty fast out of the box. That said, a BOV would be pointless for me, because the most I'd do would be perhaps a cat-back and wheels/tires... and maaaaaybe a re-flash after the initial *wow* wears off.

Even if I was after 400hp though, I'd take a "wait and see" attitude regarding BOVs. Being a former Subaru person has taught me to do that, as aftermarket BOVs are not always a necessity - or a good idea.
Appreciate 0