NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMR013 View Post
Thank you Straight6r for saying what so many of us believe. There are too many whiners on this site, as shown by the people who are already whining about your post.
Listen, we are sorry your experience is not perfect. That you expected Toyota reliability and the amazing drive these cars have. But undertand this, you are in the minority. Most of us just love our cars, even with the issues. I am so pissed that I saw today some frakking ambulance chaser lawyers filing a frivolous class action lawsuit about the HPFP.
It isn't going to help! All it will do is make the lawyer some bucks and drop the value of our cars.
If you don't like the car, sell it to someone who will appreciate it. Go buy a Camary or Accord. My bet is you will be happier.
U are mad that a lawyer is sticking up for people and going after BMW for its faulty product.... Give me a break...

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0