Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i,1989 PRO3,2001 530i

Garage List
2010 135i coupe  [7.56]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86;8352669
I understand but I just want a date or a time-frame. I feel like we've been left out of the loop for a while now. I have friends who tell me not to wait for HPF due to a history of failing to meet time requirements but they do assure me their quality is top notch. I'm patient but I don't want this to stretch out for months either especially when I'm expecting the parts to be released within a few days.

Do you have any more info regarding the BOV application? Do you know if HPF can weld on a specific BOV to their charge pipe, eg the HKS? I believe they're using the Synapse.

Do you know any more info about the intercooler piping? Is it wider in diameter? I'd probably consider getting the HPF fmic with the silicone coupler version connections if it works with the stock piping until the rest of the kit comes out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser1es View Post
They dont know they havent made it yet lol
Spoke with JP/Dave/Chris at HPF today, here is an official update for those folks out there:

Mineo77: Do you know if HPF can weld on a specific BOV to their charge pipe, eg the HKS?

HPF: <Still in the development phase. Synapse is the proposed BOV>

Mineo77: Do you know any more info about the intercooler piping? Is it wider in diameter?

HPF: <3" piping will be used. This is slightly larger and higher flowing than the stock N54 piping>

So keep your pants on, a release date will come...and we all know HPF rep of top-notch products and service!