Germany
Rep
Drives: M539

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [10.00]
Well, the AR10

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellthebeans View Post
Next time comon down to the "Hall Ranch". Papa Hall (AKA Tex at Meilen Werk meet) is a life member of the NRA and the former Texas Rangers Association can triple your numbers & then stuff you with BBQ & a tall cool glass of sweet tea with lime wedge.

If you tried to enter the U.S with kinder eggs & if you were caught they would most likely be confiscated.
Yeah I definately want to go back to Texas ASAP. I really liked it there, so far my favourite place in the US . This time I was limited by money and vacation time to only 9 days (14th-22nd) which I spent almost exclusively with the people I know there at H2R in San Marcos . One day I did a short trip to Fredericksburg, but that was kinda disappointing, because just touri-crap. But I found the cemetary which was literally 90% german (unlike the rest of the town), which again was very interesting to see . Also got BBQ at Salt Lick in Driftwood. That place was a very interesting experience but had awesome food .

On the original topic: I guess I won't be shipping Kinder Eggs to the US.. I kinda dislike fines :P

No more 1-series. Just a '14 Focus Diesel Wagon company-daily. Oh and this one..
Appreciate 0