View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 12:44 AM   #251
#Tee
Major General
Rep
Drives: yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Let's blame it on the coaching staff now when Kobe takes 20+ shots per game and Howard, Nash, Gasol takes less than 10.

Why would you do a 17 year span? If the Lakers had the same team with the same players and coaching staff for 17 years then it will make sense. But obviously scoring 30+ points with this team is not working right now.

There is really no reason to take 20+ shots with 3 other superstar on the team. Howard, which is arguably the best center in the NBA right now should get more touches than Kobe.

Let me elaborate on that. Pau Gasol and Bynum along with Kobe Bryant was why they won in 09-10. And they were playing inside out. By utilizing Gasol and Bynum in the post helped open up the lane.

"The Lakers are like 6-15 when Kobe scores 30+ or more." oh why use his 17 years? how convenient for you to just use this year as a small sample for your argument. If you want to play by that stat you go all the way and be consistent with it.

yes im the one blaming the coaching staff as did mitch, clearly he thinks the same right and made a coaching change. Kobe is having his best PER of his career.

open the lanes for who? luke/farmar/barnes/metta/brown? cant give it to kobe cause hell just chuck his way to another 30. How does "open the lanes" work when the interior guy gets double tripled team? throw it to dmo/meeks so they can run into the lanes and get a charge call right?

last 2 season this approach clearly did not work due to fishs/mettas man doubling up inside on pau and drew. They failed many many times knocking down 3p's resulting in this "inside out" game plan.

d12 in orlando made a living off 3p shooters and thats how they made it to the finals playing inside out.

face the fact that they are old and have horrible transition d/defensive rebounding.

howard gettin more touches means he gotta knock down ft's, kicking out to open shooters that arent making them would be the best way to defend the lakers. when they arent making them kobe goes into get the fuck out my way mode.

You can follow my builds on IG: Tee212

Last edited by #Tee; 01-06-2013 at 01:02 AM..
Appreciate 0