Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDiem
OP,

Yes, I ordered AW exterior with the taupe interior. Similar to you, I wanted white interior trim b/c I thought it would look good with the AW exterior.

What swayed me is that I've never seen a BMW with white interior trim, so I thought why not. It's good to be different, lol..

Judging by your pics, I have no regrets.

Funny/perplexing story, I special ordered my '13 128i in November, and my SA called me last week to inform me my car would be at the dealership the first week of January. Yesterday, I received a phone call from my SA explaining to me they accidently ordered the car with the manual tranny.

I know, I know..., but the Misses can't drive stick, so I had to compromise.

At any rate, the SA informed me they exchanged a new car order, so my new car should arrive about a month or so later. My SA informed me they will sell the car to me at closer to invoice b/c of their mistake. Fair enough.
They will add mud guards as well, since I feel white cars need mud flaps. My humble opinion. I had to keep my composure, b/c I realized it is what it is. I have no control over it...

Lastly, I'm having the dealer "port install" the BMW PE.

Enjoy your beautiful car, Happy Holidays and HNY!

Cheers/B
Ya I have to have manual lol. I think if the dealer had told me they made that mistake Ida told em leave it an then when it showed up explained to the wife u got a big discount on it for their mistake lol. But I understand making it accessible for her too. Yes I'd say deff get mud flaps. After 3 days I don't like the dirt I se getting kicked up on the side of mine and it all shows cuz it's white. I'm going to order some very soon. Sucks you will have to wait a bit longer but worth it for what you want. Be sure and post pics when it arrives.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0