06-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #131
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
i purchased this exactly a week ago, I spoke to the guys at P3 and they guaranteed me 100% it would arrive no later then friday, ive made several attempts to contact them and email them with no response. Anyone having these issues?
Rick is swamped with emails and PM's at the moment. I can assure you he's trying to get these orders out before by the specified time as that's his priority. From what I understand he does everything himself so he doesn't have a lot of man power and I think he runs a great operation. I'm confident you will get your gauge, he's pumped out hundreds of these for the E82's and even more the E9X models, and has a really good reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawheed View Post
I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on one of these except my car is stock and I plan to mostly leave it that way. Wonder if it'll be useful past the initial novelty / fun of it.
I think one of the most underrated features is the gauge's ability to display engine codes. The gauge flashes any engine error codes each time you start the car. I don't have the time to constantly hook up my BT tool and often the symptoms don't come on until it's too late, so I find this very handy. Also, I like being able to monitor my water temps as we don't have a water temp gauge standard
Appreciate 0