View Single Post
      10-04-2009, 04:22 AM   #19
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Haha I'm enjoying reading this thread! BMW Sydney is about to get Jonathan P who is the dealer principle from BMW Melbourne. He is a bit of a fix it guy for BMW Australia so he has gone to fix things. He is still the head of BMW Melb as well at least in the interim. BMW Sydney has terrible customer satisfaction rating and sales result, which is why HQ has sent JP in.

For those in Melb who are struggling with your sales guy, I will introduce you to Chris Mayes and his boss David Wollcott, both incredibly good guys to deal with. I don't say that lightly as i'm a car whore (lol) who buys a couple of cars a year and subsequently I deal with many of these guys. Both Chris and David are young and incredibly approachable. Rob Graham at Kingsway as Totti mentioned is also a great guy. I bought many cars over the years from his wife until she started having babies instead. Rob, Chris and David are all true enthusiast and I like dealing with guys like that. Rob owns a M3 track car (coincidentally Andrew at southern BM also looks after his track car) and David was an Engineer with BMW Germany before taking on a Marketing role with BMW Australia and now the sales manager role at BMW Melbourne. Only thing is he is English but we won't hold that against him lol. (sorry David if you are ever reading this!)
Appreciate 0