View Single Post
      05-13-2008, 03:08 AM   #1
Ronnie
Private
Rep
Drives:

I have finally made a Decision! :(

Hey guys,

I have finally managed to make one of the most hardest decisions.....

I have decided to get rid of my current 120i that I drive. As much as I would like to keep the baby, it's the financial stress of the Mortgage, New car repayments and also the savings.....

cant keep up!

Having said that, It is the most beautiful car I have ever driven in my 26 years of life, Yet!
It has never let me down, even once, it sticks to the road on with every curve......

Like I said before, I was trying to keep it till I can afford it, but I guess, with all the other things you plan to do, we cant all have a spare BMW in the garage....

So I had to let something go to make room for the new and this time as always, It's the old one that goes.... I have had the best time with this car, she has been faithful as no woman can be.

So if you know of anyone interested taking owership of the 05 model 120i, I am happy to file the divorce papers soon. she has only done approx 42000kms, she has a sunroof, bluetooth and BMW professional stereo.

You have to meet the most important criteria, in order to take possession of the car - ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I HAVE! and you will never regret it.

Let me know if you or anyone you know of is interested. ohh yeah and she is pretty easy to please, only costs approx $ 450 in service a year and she can be all yours for approx $ 36k.

Bi-Xenon Headlights
Heated Seats
And She is with me.....
Appreciate 0