11-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #43
tHegeRm
Got Turbs?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' Lemans Blue 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb135is View Post
Something BMW does to differentiate a "sportier" model, in their terms. They did this on the 335is, too, I believe.

I like it, but it doesn't make big picture sense to me: the IS model should be mated with the BMW performance products. It already has the PPK2 and the Exhaust. The rear diffuser and spoiler are in CF, yet they do the mirrors in black? What do you do if you want the rear diffuser and spoiler AND want it all to match?

Guess I'm going to have to go with black grilles/black mirrors, then CF in the rear .
Sorry but I'm new to IS, what is PPK2 exactly? I knew the exhaust was different obviously.

Are the bigger mirror covers available in carbon fiber, I've done the grills, oem trunk spoiler and already had an icarbon diffuser from my old 1.

Bummed I didn't get the interior badge, also anyone notice or am I just missing the rubber inserts that go in the small compartments in the door. I had them on my 2009.
Appreciate 0