08-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #38
Gtrain
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: something slowwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuchsröhre View Post
So, now as well, I'am here to answer all your questions. We build our Frontlip in PE not GFK. I tryed the lip on my 1M for three months. The GFK Version broke after a stone crashed into my front during a highspeed drive at the Highway. After that we builded the lip new, in PE! One piece, routed at CNC Machine, 10mm material, nearly unbreakable ! The colour options are black shine and black bride. On the pictures which are posted here, we installed the shine version.
Carbon: Available soon, but after the crashed GFK-Lip, we will build this version not in full Carbon, but in ABS (plastics molded AE material); than we will finish it with carbon Fiber and clear coating material. We think that this option is better than real carbon, because this you can repair in case of a stone hit. But, if there is enough interest, I can check the option for a lip in full carbon fibre.
This Morning I wrote our forwarder, to tell me the shipping and tax prices to ship the parts to USA, Canada, Taiwan and GB. After I know this prices, I will tell it here.
The Price for the shine/bride PE Version, shown on the pictures here, is included German VAT 399,- €

Marc, Lightweight
Keep us posted
Appreciate 0