View Single Post
      02-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #16
cheshirecat79
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 370z & 135i

you can contact luis via sales@ossdesigns.net .

They have a facebook page also, but he prefers email for faster communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Oh me oh my. What's the best way to get in touch with OSS/is anyone else interested? I'd have to ship mine....Hm I wonder if this can be done start to finish for under 1K. Labor for headlight removal and reinstallation+shipping, I have no idea how one goes about removing the headlights, I never fiddle around in there. Don't mean to steer your thread off track OP, please take as many pictures as is possible when you get 'em back
regarding removing the headlights, it's very straightforward in my opinion. the bumper needs to come off, which consists of some fasteners up top (same ones you undo to change kidney grilles), some fasteners under the bumper (about six or so), three screws on each side of the car that bolt the fender liner to the inside of the car (so you can peel the fender liner back) then a screw or two inside the fender liner that bolts the edge of the bumper to the front quarter panels.

once you get the bumper off, removing the headlights is very straightforward- just look for the screws holding them on and undo it.

just make a note that if you have headlight washers, pop the top caps off before removing the bumper.

Last edited by cheshirecat79; 02-01-2013 at 09:27 AM..
Appreciate 0