vtl
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBan View Post
Thanks vtl and questionable.

I'm a bit concerned about how low the B12 kit will be, particularly at the front, but there doesn't seem to be many other options, hence thinking about the poor road spacers... which may raise the car too much. BMW Performance springs with B6s is possible but the springs end up being almost as much as the B6s once I pay shipping.

Keeping my M Sport springs and pairing with B6s is now looking like a strong chance but I'd prefer to get a little extra spring rate while the suspension is getting done (and a mild drop wouldn't hurt).
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/for-BMW-E...MAAOSwKfVXLEIx

You can take apart these camber plates and use it as a spacer to increase the ride height by 9mm. I've bought these and the stud pattern is the same for E8x and e9x. Test fitted them on some spare strut mounts and all mounts up fine. Bought longer bolts for the camber plates but haven't had the time to fit them yet.

Can be sandwiched between the dinan plate and the strut top. So 6.35mm for the Dinan plate and 9mm for the camber plate is around 15mm. So plenty of options to increase the front ride height