View Single Post
      11-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Over here in Bamberg - I use Reifen Wagner for my tire work/purchases. I know my place charges 60 euros IF you want four tires mounted and balanced on four alloy wheels WITH tires already on them. When I have bought new tires from them, they charge six euros to balance each wheel/tire. Mounting is free. They also will check my alignment for free! And they charge 59 euros for a four wheel alignment (w/o tax/Vat).

You could also use your base's MWR craft shop to do the job. But I would not advise you too.

You can use Google an run a search for "Reifen Stuttgart" or your local city. You should find plenty of "hits".

I would also send 1thomas a PM. He lives in Stuttgart and is German. I am sure he knows a few good places to use.

I've used places like ATU (www.ATU.de) for winter tire purchases too. They are decent. But the shops that only sell tires like my tire store(Reifen Wagner) seem a lot better equipped to repair flats or mount and balance high performance tires.

Here is a List of all the ATU shops in the Stuttgart area...
http://www.atu.de/pages/service/fili....html?gebiet=7

There are also lower end shops like PitStop or EuroMaster that also sell tires. I am not a fan of those places.
Appreciate 0