View Single Post
      01-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #67
Templedogg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, Trailblazer SS, 1934 PU

Guys, give the poor E-Diff a chance. If you want a drift monster go buy a S2000 or something. Most of you complaining so much about a LSD really just want them to play on the streets with and not the track, and BMW knows this and does not want bad press like the 18 yr old M5 issue. There will be a lot more young drivers with wealthy parents giving there kids 135i's than M cars. So risk is much higher if they give a LSD and not make it Understeer a little. There will be other companies that will make a LSD for those who truely want to make this a serious track car, and those people will pay the huge money for it. Would I have liked a LSD...hell yeah, but I am not complaining because I have not driven the E-diff yet and know that for general autocross and club track days it will most likely be fine and it is better than nothing, and I understand why BMW is doing what they are doing.

People buy a used M3 for the same money if you are so hell bent on an LSD and quit turning every damn thread into a LSD bitch session.
Appreciate 0