12-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #23
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackkk View Post
Ian, the question espesially for you - How does it feel to use midpipes?
I found Berk midpipes and I think they are not that loud that Maddads, am I right?
I don't want my exhaust to be very loud,because my SS race muffler is one of the loudest in the market if don't tolk about Maistercraft streight pipes...
So the SS resonated mids are very expensive and then I have 3 ways:
n55
Berk
Maddad

right? but I think that Berk and Maddad is better because they have 2 resonators instead of 1 in n55
I have Evolve Race which is probably exact same like yours mated with N55 mids, it doesn't make it much louder at all, one reason why I chose the N55 mids and I think they are just fine, especially considering the price. If I wanted really loud at all rpms then I would skip others and swallow the bill and go for the SS straight mid pipes but it's more than enough sound for me as it is now.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0