View Single Post
      02-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #12
litebulb
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 E88 135i M-Sport/6MT/SGM

Garage List
Hey guys, final update. The driver side stopped working completely and the passenger is a hit and miss most of the time. Decided to take them off yesterday and throw them in the garbage. Just want to vent a little cause the passenger side on the cabs is a bitch to re install the cap. That in itself took 2 hours, I heard coupes aren't fun as well but in the cabs have an extra bracing bar that gets in the way. My advise is to unbolt the oil canister and push aside some of the tubing then slowly wiggle the cap into place. Also make sure the metal clip is still connected, mine fell off and I had to start all over again. What is weird is I miss the stock look, must be cause of the SGM cause the contrast is nice with the HID on. Nehoo Cheers!
| Dinan S2=>MHD | e46 M3 trans mounts | Dinan CF CAI | ER CP | HKS SSQV4 BOV | RB PCV Valve | VRSF DP | N55 MP | BMW PE | OC | VRSF 7" FMIC | UUC Evo3 SSK | EBC GD Sport Rotors | EBC Redstuff | TRW F+R | | Whiteline KDT918 | H&R Front Sway | BMWP 313 | MPSS 225/255 | Scopione CF Rear Diffuser | iCarbon CF Rear Spoiler | P3 v2.1 Gauge | Interior LED Retrofit |
Appreciate 0