View Single Post
      04-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
Yogijet
Captain
British Virgin Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i, Jet Black

Great post as usual Dackel. I just bought the pugmeister for our first anniversary (25 March) a set of Dunlop Direzza star spec non-rfts. I thought of doing the PSSs as I had the PS2 RFTS which were great, but my good friend here with a 335i pulled the trigger on the Dunlops a couple weeks ago, and we try to run the same tyre sets so we always have 'spares'. When you live out in the boonies, you have to be creative. The PSSs remain on my wishlist though and I am happy to learn that your PS3s are working perfectly for you. My Dunlops come in on Wednesday along with the BMW PS so I am very excited about the upcoming weeks. Will certainly take my mind off the 3-4 shipping wait for the iPad2!!!. Frankfurt plans are coming along so hopefully see you then!

BMW Performance Exhaust, Michelin Pilot Supersports F-225/40, R-255/35, BMW Performance Suspension, BMW Performance black kidneys, Quaife LSD, M3 rear sub-f bushings, M3 front control arm, rear guide rod and rear upper link kits, BMW Performance cross-drilled/slotted rotors, AFE Cold Air Intake.

Last edited by Yogijet; 04-04-2011 at 11:39 AM..
Appreciate 1