Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Size: 18x8.5 et 46 / 18x9.5 et 56
Color: Custom powder coated Galaxy silver
Rubber: Potenza RE-11's (70% tread)
TPMS: Yes
Hub Rings: i have a brand new set of 4 hub rings ill include.

Info:
Im selling these wheels because im moving and could use the money. they have roughly 3000 miles on them and were bought new a about a year ago. they have never been driven during the winter, and are frequently cleaned. The powder coating was done professionally, and were chemically stripped prior to the coating, so all the edges are still crisp on rims as if came from factory colored in galaxy silver. i really like the actual color, id say its in between gun metal and hyper silver. they match the 135i stock calipers really well. the tires are in great shape, normal ware, i auto-xed in them 3 times and they have a ton of grip to go around, will probably be purchasing the same tires on my next set of wheels. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CURB RASH!

Issues:
there is only one slight issue with the rims. when i originally received them i took them to a tire shop to get the tires mounted. the idiots there didn't use the right equipment and scrapped some paint of the rim wall like i wouldn't notice. it was only one that had this issue. even now after it being re powder coated there is a small AND I MEAN SMALL! nick on the lip. its incredibly hard to see, but u can feel it if you run your hand along the rim lip. it was covered up nicely when i re powder coated the wheels. its barely worth mentioning, but i feel it important to be honest when selling something.

Price: SOLD Prefer local, will ship. PM ME for questions!

Last edited by stevend218; 03-04-2012 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0