01-01-2013, 11:21 AM   #11
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Enjoying life to the fullest. Way to go, Oz.

Wondering who was first re that shopping bag design: Concha y Toro (1883) or Hermès (1837) ?

Attachment 802199Attachment 802200

By the way, the orange calfskin leather straps of Hermès watches for women match well with Valencia Orange and Kyalami seat stitching. Notice that IRL from time to time on the 1M passenger seat.
I wish I could say that the orange bag was custom made to my wish but it was just a nice little surprise after I chose the wine and paid at the cashier, exactly like the reddish/orange old building I found a parking place in front in the tiny town of San Jose del Maipo.

Also I think winery orange is more like E92 M3 GTS orange, fire orange I guess while the Hermes bag seems closer to 1M orange, VO.

Just trying to cheer myself up Artemis, thanks for the kind words and for the Hermes find
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.

Last edited by ozinaldo; 01-01-2013 at 11:32 AM..
Appreciate 0