United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 ZCP m4

Garage List
2016 bmw m4 zcp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbalch
Hey guys,

I tried searching for this, but it was really difficult since most topics were around clicking noises as opposed to what I am hearing.

I hear a slight rubbing noise on my front wheels and I have no idea what it is. The noise sounds as if a rotor may be a bit warped or something, because its not a constant noise, but its a consistent noise. It gets faster with speed, but always rubs at the same interval point.

I tried to take a video of it, and if you put the volume up really high you can hear it pretty well towards the end of the video. I took it into BMW service but of course they said it was "normal pad noise" on the rotor. There is no chance that I believe that because no other car does that.

Any thoughts? Thanks

İ also have the same issue. i have a 135i M package & had the same noise. İ complained time & time again. Finally they replaced all 4 tires & the noise went away for a while but now its back on the other side. Took it into the dealer & of course nothing is wrong according to them. İ will be taking it back in until its fixed & the problem is resolved or İ'll give the car back under the lemon law because this is not the only problem i've had with my car & i've only had my car a year in a half.