12-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #36
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybris4u View Post
And the comment on there is no better out there. Funny that some people know and have heard all options IRL. There are many vendors out there. The thing is that what I need is another option with wireless control. Like the Eisenmann race. As all options that are within the approved sound level don't sound much more than the stock and the ones that do are not approved for street use. All videos we see on the akra is the evolution system with downpipes. Something that most people would never drive as daily drive. Evolution with wireless yes. But not with downpipes. Without downpipes the sound is not as racy. So the marketing videos never show us the slip-on system or without downpipes. My conclusion is that the only option to go for is a racy sound but with wireless if its a daily drive car. Would love to see a list of all options with wireless? Akra is way overpriced period! Exhaust systems is not rocket science so I think that some people at this forum is over marketing the Akra because of some youtube videos. People who probably never heard most of the options for the 1M. Remember I love the sound in the videos but realize its with downpipes and everything. Meaning not really an option for me. Plus the fact that the price/performance is way over the top.
Hybris, have a search, the video and audio on my car is WITHOUT the Akra downpipes.
Appreciate 0