12-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #49
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M, i3 & track built Astra OPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
For AW I would not mind to wrap the roof, it may look really good. AW is really the colour to play with as long as you wish.
best way to go is the wrap, if it don't work out you can always remove it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybris4u View Post
If you wrap the roof it needs to be done by a superb company using the best material. Seen some really ugly versions on the M3 (E9x) in AW. Also seen a lot of matte stuff that just looks plain ugly as the cars have high gloss black windows details etc.

So if done with a touch of class it can look good. I do agree that the car looks very good as is without any changes at all.

I will do the following BMW performance parts: front grille, carbon mirrors and carbon spoiler. Then the Ind high glass side markers with black glass (will change to the original clear glass if it looks to "need for speed"). Would love to get the M mats with orange stitching but not available in Sweden...

Would love the Akra with carbon tips and wireless but the price is plain silly!
I have a mate who does car wrapping and motorsport livery so I know his work is top notch, would only go a quality gloss black, I don't think I could pull off the matt look with all the gloss black features currently on the car.

Something I will look more into when winter passes......

Yeah I don't think you can go wrong with the BMW Performance parts, and I must say the M mats Jez sorted for us in the UK are of a quality finish, looks good too Akra system is the one if you could justify the outlay which I can not lol
Appreciate 0