12-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #61
Blue135i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
oh buddy I read your "show me a 1M that will do this..." non-sense all right. You're just another 135i butt-hurt like many others lurking these forums. No offense to your 135i, as I had one prior to my 1M, but this is simply a MUCH better car and I have the first hand experience to tell you so, whether you want to accept it or not. So just like a gtr-1m comparison makes no sense, a 135i-1m comparison makes no real sense either, I don't care how much money you threw at it.

I rest my case, this is a waste of my time.
Lol, dude, you don't know me, I'm not "butt hurt", I could care less and would HOPE that a "M" car could beat a non-M, otherwise that's pretty embarrassing for BMW. I have not driven a 1M, and I suspect the suspension at least is FAR superior to my 135, but when I look at the pics of the outside and inside, I don't see a HUGE disparity between the two cars, sorry, I just don't. And as for the comparison, I am talking about throwing $400 bucks into a 135 and hanging or beating a 1M, not like I'm tossing thousands into it. You guys just don't want to hear it because you got gouged by the dealers for 60K+ to buy one.

I have owned AMG's and 911 turbos so it makes me laugh for someone who doesn't know me at all to try to tell me what I know about cars. Maybe YOU should line your 1M up against my $28k used 135 with a $400 tune and when you get spanked you can at least say "BUT mine's got a M sticker on it"......gay, dude...gay, you're turning one comment into a personal asswhipping you will actually lose. I'd love to see someone post a video of a 1M vs a 135 with JUST tune, no other mods. someone willing to bring a 1M to me in Nova and we can tape it :-)

Last edited by Blue135i; 12-11-2011 at 06:21 PM..
Appreciate 0