View Single Post
      03-05-2006, 10:18 PM   #25
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Jet Black 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
There are billion threads regarding this issue, and some with DETAILED information articles I've posted.

Why don't you learn how to search before you tell someone to be quiet? Its your newbie mouth asking for help that has been covered billion times. You drive a "450whp mustang" and don't even know about what break-in actually does.

Jesus christ, what is up with these morons who doesn't even know how to search correctly.
First off, I wasn't asking for help. My original question was rhetorical because I have read so damn many of these threads discussing break-in procedures that I am tired of it. I didn't search because I don't care about break-in procedures. I have read a ton about it on here and on many, many other car forums and websites. I might have only joined here in February, but that is just because I didn't have a BMW until February. I have been participating in car discussion forums for the past five years, so I am no newbie.

There was no reason for you to resort to name calling (i.e. moron). That is completely inappropriate for a discussion forum. I won't stoop to your level and return the favor.
2006 Jet Black 325i (SOLD)
2001 Bullitt Mustang (450rwhp - SOLD)
Appreciate 0