03-06-2006, 04:15 AM   #43
younghov85
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 black 325

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
[a$$hole]

Well, your kind of attitude will make this forum useless.
Same question asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered, asked, answered.....

Good bye E90POST.
You guys are lucky there are no other mods and jason/mark are so damn nice.
Because in other forums, you'll get banned for not searching if the question has been answered before.
Being in forum culture long enough, you'll easily find answers through the search function regarding such common topics.

So when someone tell you to search, do a friggin search. Chances are, you'll find your answer. If you can't even search correctly, you obviously haven't got your high school diploma yet, didn't go through enough projects. In this case, please tell us.

[/a$$hole]

I have a question for you and whoever else: If there was a true caution for breaking the engine in, why is it at EVERY BMW dealership when they allow you to test drive the car they always tell you to not be so gentle and push the car hard, so you can see how it really drives. I aint never heard a dealer say, "yeah its a BMW, but be easy, it has under 1,500miles on it. I think BMWs sole purpose for saying dont redline until 1500 miles is strictly for insurance purposes, just as the sticker under the hood saying you will void your warranty if certain modifications are done. If I am wrong in thinking this please educate me on my ignorance. Thank you.
Appreciate 0