01-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #9
orion01
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
have the BMW Performance Exhaust on the car from pick up at dealer,,,,being a weekend warrior and open to having the exhaust louder but not obnoxious...
1)looking at this model Berk 135i Axle-Back Race Exhaust (BT1801-S)...How much louder than my performance exhaust is this setup...no other engine mods atm............
2) will this exhaust as is bolt up without any issues to my 135i if we remove the performance exhaust....i am open to having 2 exhausts if the Berk is interchangeable with the BMW Performance one.I no in/at a near future the performance exhaust will go back on...but till then why not have some fun if this will work?
3) price for this unit and any hardware needed for installation to 08559 in NJ
thanks
1. Dont know. There are plenty of Youtube videos with these two exhausts. YOu could always look them up. TBH videos can not really tell you how they really sound. Just an idea on what to expect.
2. Yes
3. It is free shipping atm. All hardware is included. If you want to see the price please clink on the link. Take 10% off the price and you have your cost shipped to 08559.

Last edited by orion01; 01-13-2013 at 06:35 PM..
Appreciate 0