10-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #31
Chunner
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is | #341/586

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downeaster1 View Post
Although this is poorly worded, I couldn't agree more. As a technician at a fairly busy dealership, I've seen more issues with Dinan crap than I have with Burger Tuning's piggyback boxes.
Downeaster1, I respect your posts. Always have. Unlike others who rant, you contribute to this forum and I have found your previous posts and threads helpful. Thank you.

In response to your post today, I am sure you do not see much piggy box problems because everybody pulls it out when that box breaks something. I know... "Why cant they be big boys and own up to what they broke and say. Yup, I broke my car. How much to fix it?"

Nevertheless, I am glad you have seen your share of Dinan problems at your dealership. That is another reason why I am happy, so that I can bring my car to a BMW dealership when something goes wrong with all that Dinan stuff I had installed. I am even happier when I drop off my broken car and drive off in a BMW loaner till my broken car is not broken anymore. Just wonderful, is it not?
2013 BMW 135is Coupe | Dinan Stage 3 | M3 Subframe Bushings | Dinan Monoball Joints | Dinan Toe Links | 1M Strut Bar | MPS AS/3 - VMR 710's 18x8.5 ET45 / 18x9.5 ET50 | MPSS - BMW 313's 18x7.5 / 18x8.5 | Min Grey, Savanna | Prem, Tech | DCT | Beast #341/586 |

2021 BMW X7 M50i | Alpine White | Children Hauler
Appreciate 0