Chunner
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is | #341/586

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indo Rider View Post
Originally Posted by Chunner View Post
Hey Indo Rider. No need to explain yourself. I get it. You did not say performing. You WROTE "peforming". I know. I mean, I understand that you wrote just how you speak. It is a common failing with our youth. Just like how you WROTE the word "nuff" when you wanted to write "enough" and now think you have style because you can not spell. I get it. No worries young man. I get it. Carry on and keep walking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indo Rider View Post
I'm pretty sure you don't get it. How old do you think I am? How old are you old man? I'll put my academic credentials up against yours if you want. Maybe you want to compare number of papers published? SAT/GRE/FE scores? Maybe we can have a spelling bee or geography bowl? Or maybe just a good ole fist fight? Or maybe you can just take your head out of your ass for a bit and try to recognize why so many people object to your posts. I'm tolerant of people who want to run dinan products... to each their own right? I'm not tolerant of people spreading propaganda and misinformation.
Awww.
Did I hit a nerve? I want you to read my first post on this thread. It is post #10. My first sentence was "I would disagree with you sir." Then, I would like you to read your first post on this thread. It is post #20. Your first two sentences were "Hey chunner, you sound like a chump. Take your dinan fanboy shit elsewhere."

This is a forum. Where everybody can come together to express their opinions. If you start off with "... you sound like a chump. Take your ... shit elsewhere." and I respond with a witty retort and you start to whine, I mean drone on and on. Just keep walking and forget this thread. Carry on.
2013 BMW 135is Coupe | Dinan Stage 3 | M3 Subframe Bushings | Dinan Monoball Joints | Dinan Toe Links | 1M Strut Bar | MPS AS/3 - VMR 710's 18x8.5 ET45 / 18x9.5 ET50 | MPSS - BMW 313's 18x7.5 / 18x8.5 | Min Grey, Savanna | Prem, Tech | DCT | Beast #341/586 |

2021 BMW X7 M50i | Alpine White | Children Hauler
Appreciate 0