08-31-2013, 11:19 PM   #27
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayao View Post
Oz - any sense of what stock front camber was?
Sorry but no, not exactly. It was hectic time first time we put the car ready for alignment, store was waiting to be closed and everyone was late because of the longer than expected install of Vorshlag plates. I was paying atention to something else and did not catch what appeared on the monitor about stock camber value before the technican started playing with it. At the time, this kind of bothered me too but I wouldn't take it as absolute anyway, so not that important for me anymore.

From the remarks of difference between stock and what we did at that day, I believe it was something at - 1.20s but I can't say it for sure.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0