View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Benelli M4 semi-auto shotgun for sale, brand new in box.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,250.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
*Mods, please delete if gun sales are not allowed. I read forum rules, and didn't see anything about not being able to post them here. Thanks*
Hi,

Figured I'd give this a shot here, as this forum has been a great place to sell stuff. I'm continuing to sell off most of my gun stuff, and thought I'd try again here as previous sales attempts have been successful. Anyway, I have for sale a brand new in box, never touched, never fired, never even taken out of the wrapper Benelli M4. This is the best shotgun in the world imho. These are my absolute favorite guns, I don't think anything is better for home defense. This one has everything new, manuals, warranty card, choke tool, oil, etc. As it's factory new, the magazine tube holds five 2.75" shells. You can put another in the chamber, and one on the gate for seven shell capacity. You can mod the heck out of these things, which I did with another M4 I sold on here (this is copy pasted from another site, I sold another M4 there). I had plans to get this painted in a funky blue camo color, but I continue to lose interest in firearms as I'm getting back into cars. LoL.

Anyway, I'd like to sell it for a bit less than they're going on Gunbroker as I'd like to get rid of it quick. My price is $2,250 SHIPPED. I saw two go on GB today for over $2,350, without shipping, so I think this is a fair price. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this gun, it's flawless and was store bought. You'll be able to warranty it as the warranty card is included. All you need to do is assemble it, and it's ready to go. As well, unlike rifle ammunition, you can find all the shells you need in stores right now. I went to Cabelas and Bass Pro this weekend, and both had a full stock of all sort of shells. Buckshot, slugs, etc., they had it all.Please note, in the three pics below, I've included a picture of another M4 I own to give you an idea of what the gun looks like you'll be receiving. As you can see in the pictures, the M4 I'm selling is still in the factory wrappings. So sorry, you're only getting ONE M4 here, not the other one used for display purposes.

For payment, I accept paypal, but you must add the 3%. I'll also take postal money orders, or BoA money orders, but obviously cannot ship the gun until I receive the check. I can ship same day as payment received, shipping depot is on the way home from work. If interested, please either PM me here, or email me at: nickcigich@hotmail.com If you email me, please also PM here as sometimes my email blocks what it thinks are spam, but in reality are real messages.

Finally, I will only ship to your FFL, and only to states where this gun is legal to own. Double finally, I live in Chesterfield Missouri, which is a suburb of St. Louis. Thank you for your time.

Attached Images

Last edited by NickyC; 01-30-2013 at 10:28 PM..
Appreciate 0