07-15-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
bradleyland
TIM YOYO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Garage List
Coggin BMW of Ft Pierce (Port St Lucie), FL

Just took delivery of my 2011 135i from Coggin BMW of Ft Pierce. My CA was Dennis Laymon.

The entire experience was awesome. I walked in the door knowing what I want, and rather than give me the run around, Dennis immediately adapted to my buying style. I've worked with a lot of people in car sales, and had some very good salesmen in the past, but Dennis just jumped to the top of my list. He was always responsive with my anxious requests for status updates, even when I was asking for things that no other customer had ever asked for. This shows a lot in my mind. I've read several experiences here on 1addicts where a CA flatly told customers they didn't have access to information that we all know is available. Dennis never once blew me off. To the contrary, he was interested and engaged in the entire process.

I feel like I received a lot of special attention, even though I was only buying the cheapest BMW in their line-up. The entire tone at Coggin is one of the best I've experienced at a car dealership. They've definitely got a lifetime customer in me. I would highly recommend them, and especially Dennis, to anyone on the Treasure Coast looking to purchase a BMW.
Appreciate 0