View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
TwinTurboed
Turbo Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

2010 G37 to 2010 135i M-Sport 6spd

I was a proud owner of a 2010 G37 sedan. I loved the car, but I wanted a manual because I have only driven a stick before this car. I just could not deal with the fact that the car is not totally in my control. So, I started looking for 6mt G37 coupe's and sedan's. One day my sales buddy from a BMW dealership calls me and tells me he just got a vehicle in from lease. It's a fully loaded(it has every package BMW offers except the upgraded sound) Black on Black 2010 135i M-Sport 6spd. I was never a fan of the way the 1er looked, but when i saw this car with it's M style body panels and interior pieces, i loved it. After driving it, thats when in my mind I decided, this is the car that truly fulfills my driving needs! My buddy hooked me up by talking to his manager and selling it to me before it was even listed as 'for sale' at the dealership. So, I got a 2010 135i M-sport fully loaded with 30k miles for 28,500. I still think the G coupe looks sexier than my 1er, but its the way the 135i drives, the G cannot match up to it. I feel so much more connected with the car and the road in the 1 compared to G. There are also other minor things like the poor paint quality and the way the door sounds when you shut it (Sounds like I am closing a cheap Toyota door) in the G37. I am not here to bash the G, I am just saying that it shares too many parts with Nissan cars and I don't want that in a luxury car.

Happy driving!
-Mr.Brown
Attached Images

Appreciate 0