12-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #59
deamon32
First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPIpower View Post
Ive already stated (Im going to put this in bold because some of you keep asking/talking about the same thing I have already addressed.):

1. We are looking for a STOCK car to test this on. If you have a STOCk car, call us for a free dyno test. Dont call and say, I have a stock car but I have this intake or this piggyback, etc.

2. Dyno: The above way is how we test products. Is it realistic? Some say yes and some say now, but whatever the opinion is, I rather underate the power than overate it the way many people do. If anyone wants to see my car run 20 straight times, stop talking or typing and come over. Its been over 3 weeks since I have called some of you out but no one has shown up. Im getting ready to take the prototype off and build the jigs so time is an issue.

Dont ask about the piggybacks again. No one says they dont make power. Its just not consistent enough for me to run tests on products with.
Just get the the dynos up that show a stock car and then that same stock car with your exhaust.

Watching you do 20 straight runs on your car doesn't prove a single thing.