United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i MT6 M Sport, Dinan 5

Garage List
2011 128i  [5.66]
2000 Dinan 5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Also any reason you didn't go with Laser Interceptors? I've read they seem to be the best on the market, most times jamming all the way to the gun if you don't disable them. I bought a pair but I haven't installed them yet due to my car being a lease and I have to return it in less than a year. Have them sitting in my garage until my next car.
so educate me a bit please

How do you get away with having a laser jammer in cali when it states that No vehicle shall be equipped with any device that is designed for, or is capable of, jamming, scrambling, neutralizing, disabling, or otherwise interfering with radar, laser, or any other electronic device used by a law enforcement agency to measure the speed of moving objects and no person shall use, buy, possess, manufacture, sell, or otherwise distribute any device that is designed for jamming, scrambling, neutralizing, disabling, or otherwise interfering with radar, laser, or any other electronic device used by a law enforcement agency to measure the speed of moving objects.

I do really just want to know.