View Single Post
      10-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #126
BeamerDreamer
Village Idiot
Rep
Drives: 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
^ Sure that was yesterday? I was on 680 South between Walnut Creek and Danville too, around that time, except it was on Monday, and I did have passengers and wasn't driving aggressively.
It was Tuesday and whomever it was, was driving pretty aggressively. I saw him coming up in my rear view mirror and he squeezed over into the left lane in front of a silver Acura TL that was directly behind me while barely missing the car in front of him in his own lane.

Traffic was surprisingly light for that time of day. I was in the left most non-carpool lane and doing about 75mph. I'm pretty sure he was driving alone because he drove in front of me for 4-5 miles before there was a little slow down from 75 to about 60 and jumped into the carpool lane. I lost sight of him very quickly after that.

I did enjoy staring at his car. SGM is the color that I originally wanted to get before BMW nixed it. I also managed to get his license plate. 6DNS... I won't give out the whole plate number out of respect for the 1er driver. I don't blame him for driving aggressively. The annoyance of rush hour traffic combined with the temptation of the power under the hood of the 135i would make me drive just as aggressively or more so.
Appreciate 0