geared
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 90' s54 325i ; 93' carrera 2

Garage List
2008 Corvette z-06  [0.00]
2015 BMW m3  [10.00]
FS: Carbon Fiber SLEK Trunk - Great Condition.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD. Buyer was a pleasure...glad things went smoothly!

I have tons more stuff for sale....CCW Classics, KW Coilovers, n55 performance parts - downpipe, intercooler, jb4, intake, charge pipe, oil catch can, flex fuel, etc...., Slek front Carbon Fiber Lip, Carbon Fiber rear diffuser

Up for sale is a 2 x 2 weave Slek Carbon Fiber Trunk in great condition. New they are $1,079 + shipping + a 8-12 week production time (2-3 is a big understatement as said below, as I waiting 13 weeks I believe)

The trunk looks awesome as you can see in the pictures - it makes the rear end. I also have the Slek front lip in Carbon Fiber, and a Rear Carbon Fiber Splitter for Sale as well, CCW Wheels, KW Coilovers and many more items!

Price is $700 obo - No Trades. (dont need a stock trunk)....I can walk you through the install, or will help if local pickup, and asking price is met.

I do have the box it came in which should greatly reduced shipping costs. Paying for shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, but I will take it to the store, box it up, etc.

I will include the emblem as shown, and the rubber plugs I had to look forever to find ones that fit....

Located in 33458. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

Product Information:

"At SLeK we strive for greatness. Whether it being great quality, fitment or finish. Continuing on the success of our line of front lips for both the 1M and 135i M Sport, we are now proud to offer a Carbon Fiber CSL Type Trunk for your 1M, 135i or 128i. This trunk is made with our VARTM technology which insures perfect fitment, durability and stiffness. The trunk is 100% hand made in Southern California with raw materials used from the USA, Canada, Germany, Japan, France, UK, Italy and Australia. As well as having highly trained and experienced carbon fiber experts crafting the trunk.

With this trunk we wanted to achieve both looks and function. The stock trunk weighs a staggering 33lbs. Our double sided CSL style trunk weighs only 9.7lbs. The single sided is only 13lbs. That is up to a 70.61% weight reduction! But it gets even better! Our in house designer saw how bland the rear end of the E82 looks and decided it needs to be more aggressive and race oriented. This trunk was designed with the curves of the car in mind so it flows perfectly with them while still providing that aggressive look and the function of weight savings as well as extra down force that you receive from having a CSL style trunk.

The SLeK Carbon Fiber CSL Trunk utilizes the factory brackets and hardware. There is no cutting, trimming or replacing of the factory brackets. SLeK does recommend professional installation.

Like all of our products at SleK this trunk is completely constructed of carbon fiber and/or the latest epoxy resins to obtain the lightest weight and yet yield the highest strength possible. Using the best materials available is how SLeK excels at producing high quality parts that are both strong and light.

Using all of the best technology and materials that we have incorporated into the SLeK Carbon Fiber CSL Trunk, we are able to offer the strongest and lightest carbon fiber trunk on the market which still retains OEM fitment.

Features:

OEM Fit and Finish
Utilizes factory brackets & hardware
100% Hand Crafted in the USA
Ultra light weight construction using SLeK VARTM technology
100% Carbon Fiber/epoxy construction
Includes all hardware for installation
Available in Single or Double Sided Carbon
Extremely light weight and durable
Aggressive design

Weights: OEM Trunk: 33lbs

SLeK Designs CSL Single Sided Carbon Trunk: 13lbs
SLeK Designs CSL Double Sided Carbon Trunk: 9.7lbs
Available Options:

Single Sided Carbon
Double Sided Carbon
1x1 Weave
2x2 Weave
Applications:

08+ E81 128i
08+ E82 135i

Shipping rate is only applicable to 48 contiguous US States. Please call or email us for shipping rate if you are not within the contiguous 48.

***This item is made or order only. Please allow 3-4 weeks of lead time***

Last edited by geared; 02-20-2014 at 12:04 AM..
Appreciate 0