No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
1 Last Look...

Car found a new owner and will be delivered 400 miles to the north in Minneapolis tomorrow. I'm happy to say some of the fine parts including the Bastuck quad will be staying with her, but it still hurts knowing she won't be in my garage every morning.

This was her a little over 6 months ago at timmayfest, and this afternoon in my driveway, freshly waxed and ready to go to Minnesota tomorrow at 6am.

I'm honestly saddened right now thinking about it all. I loved this car so much but as they say nothing lasts forever. For someone who's owned as many cars as I have (12 different cars in 16 years of having a license) you'd think I would be used to giving them up without an issue but this one was different than the rest, she was my 1st real sports car and one that I had many fun times and memories in, I drove my wife home from our wedding in it this past summer. But now the time has come to move into a bigger sedan and something that will help me and my new family grow and financially plan for our future.

So the only thing left to say is goodbye ole blue, see you in my dreams.

Thanks for reading everyone.
Appreciate 0