03-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #63
confusion
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman View Post
Absolutely...a group meeting sounds cool. So any reason for going out of town to get one? Better deal elsewhere?
I don't have a date set yet, but I'm expecting to take delivery on March 29th. If everything goes as planned, my SA told me that the car should be here in town by the 26th. I'm also getting the dealer to install ceramic tints, so a couple of days after that sounds about right.
I'm afraid I won't be the first to take delivery. I believe there're 4 other austinites before me, and my SA told me that this first batch is due to arrive here on either 19th or 20th. One thing for sure, I'll be down there first thing to check it out, since I haven't even seen the car in person yet!
Oh, first impressions and photos will sure to follow after taking delivery
long story short, yes. but i'd prefer not to go into detail. i feel like i burned a good relationship w/ my sa in the process (which was never my intention).

my car is currently awaiting transport. i'm guessing i'll get it mid-april. this wait is painful! and despite not being the absolute first, i'm guessing you just might be the first that also reads this forum.

a friend of mine went to the dealership today to get a new lease and she said that they had a 1er! i'm tempted to go visit but think it'll just make the wait harder.
Appreciate 0