View Single Post
      03-21-2008, 06:28 PM   #66
imported_Vinman
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusion View Post
long story short, yes. but i'd prefer not to go into detail. i feel like i burned a good relationship w/ my sa in the process (which was never my intention).

my car is currently awaiting transport. i'm guessing i'll get it mid-april. this wait is painful! and despite not being the absolute first, i'm guessing you just might be the first that also reads this forum.

a friend of mine went to the dealership today to get a new lease and she said that they had a 1er! i'm tempted to go visit but think it'll just make the wait harder.
I know what pain you're talking about! I've been waiting since Nov. Just hang in there! I tried not to think about it too much. This technique worked until last night. I woke up at 5AM and could not stop thinking about the car!

Regarding test cars in Austin- yes, it's there and a good mix of color/cars too. The 135i is simply STUNNING imho!!!!! I was very worried about the looks at first, since I never seen any 1s before. I was at the dealership..again today. Checking out every little details in the car. They have a pre-sold montego blue 135i. A jet black 135i demo. Pity it's an auto, so I did not test drive it. My own 135i will be my first drive! They also have 2 128i's (1 coupe/1 vert). They all look truly fantastic! BMW really did good this time. I also saw the new M3 coupe. It's great looking and has gorgeous exhaust note, but somehow, the 1 series, being the new kid on the block, looks so much more exciting and refreshing to me.

I wouldn't worry about seeing these cars before getting yours next month. I actually felt better because I had so many questions being answered after seeing the cars. I feel more restful in a way
Appreciate 0