View Single Post
      02-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
TimMc
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

I've gone to many track days that Paul Ruzic puts on at QR. They're very well run & we've used 4 different track configuration including the full track. Start off in the slow group & run at your own pace. Next is Feb 24.
The track days that the Qld BMW club runs at Morgan Park (great track!), Lakeside & QR are pretty good too. Check out the BMW Qld club website for dates, prices etc. Much cheaper than BMW training days and usually some good instructors & racers willing to drive you round or be your passenger to help out with lines, braking etc.
Just do it! You won't regret it.
Here's part of an email I received from Paul Ruzic today.
1 WEEK T O GO
TRACK DAY TUESDAY FEB 24

Hi Guys,

Its only 1 week until track day. If everyone could make final payment into my account that would be great.

I have HEAPS of space still in the morning and afternoon sessions. Get booked in and bring fuel.

Morning: Normal Timed Sprints
Afternoon: Project Mu Time Attack Series Round 2

I hope to see you there.

Track Fees / Booking conditions
Please DO NOT book if you do not agree with these terms.
To make a booking there is a $30 deposit per half day. If you cancel, the deposit is lost as a cancellation fee.
Full payment is due 2 weeks before the event. If you do not pay, your deposit will be lost and your spot sold.
Driving positions are non-refundable 1 week before the event for any reason.

Half Track Day: $140.00 (Paid Member: $130.00) Deposit $30.00
Full Track Day: $270.00 (Paid Member: $245.00) Deposit $60.00
Passenger Ride: $10.00 (Paid Member: Free) (must have done 2 previous events to qualify)

Paid Membership is $100 per annum. See website for full benefits.

Regards
Paul Ruzic
041 112 7374
www.TimeAttack.com.au