View Single Post
      05-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #41
andrew@southernBM
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 F80, M140i

The Quaife LSD units of 130i Manual and Automatic cars are now $1650. The LSD unit comes on its own in a box ready to be installed into your housing. The process is that you would go into your chosen shop, they would remove your diff assembly, disassemble to diff, install the Quaife and then reinstall into the car. In Sydney ALS Performance in Rydalmere (0296800773) do this process for approx $480 plus workshop sundries.
(There may be some variances, so please email me the last 7 digits of your VIN and i will be sure to check it out for you.)

The 135i Automatic cars ($1650) have the same process as above.
(There may be some variances, so please email me the last 7 digits of your VIN and i will be sure to check it out for you.)

The 135i Manual cars after 3/08 have a welded crown wheel and require a lot more work internally. To short cut this, i do the modifications required to the diffs and sell a complete change over differential. All you would need to do is unbolt yours, and bolt this one in. Labour is minimal. You then return your diff to me and i'll rebuild it for the next user. This unit is $3500 change over.

135i DCT are different again-VIN is required

Appreciate 0