Space Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Aftermarket fender and widebody options

Hey guys,

I've got a bit of minor damage to my fenders because the previous owner caused a few dents and paint chips while trying to roll the fenders. So I was thinking that I could replace them with something a bit more in line with my tastes rather than direct OEM replacements. I was just hoping for suggestions... here's what I've considered:

1. M3-style fenders from Schmiedmann - looks cool and the price is fairly reasonable ($800ish), but I can't find any details about them anywhere.

2. Widebody kit from ER - decent choice, but I'm concerned that the fiberglass construction will be cheap-ish. Also, i think I might just prefer the appearance of my OEM M-sport bumper.

3. Widebody kit from Prior - definitely the coolest-looking option, but way out of my price range (unless I can find it used). Also, I don't want to seem like I'm just copying the 1M.

4. The "Duraflex" vented fenders - fairly inexpensive, but I haven't seen any pictures of them on a real car, so I'm concerned that they're probably crap.

5. OEM-style fenders - it would work, of course... but it feels like a wasted opportunity.

Anything that I haven't considered yet?
Mods completed: JB4+ & FBO || LSD || BMW-P suspension + F/R sway bars || 18" Breyton GTS-R || M3 front bushings || Vogtland camber plates || BMW-P rotors + Stoptech pads |||| Acquired, not installed: BMS WW Meth kit || Logic HVI intake || Mishimoto OCC |||| Shopping for: Summer tires
Appreciate 0