United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 BMW 1M

****SOLD ****FS: 4 X Apex ARC-8 w/ Michelin MPSC's

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
These wheels/tires were only used for 200 street miles and for 3 track sessions.
Looking to get $1500. Basically barely used rims and a set of barely used tires for $150. Not a bad deal.... Buyer pays for shipping.
They are 4 x Anthricite 18" x 10" ET 25 square setup with 4 barely used (see above) Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires in 285/30/18.

Why selling? 1M is gone. Sold. Cleaning out the garage to make room for new toys.
Why so little use? My track car was down and I had a scheduled track day at a new track that I didn't want to miss, so I bought these wheels/tires so I could still go to the track in my 1M. It turned out my track car(GT3 cup) was repaired in time for the track weekend , hence why the wheels/tires only have 3 sessions. The 1st 2 sessions were me trying to learn a new track so really not heavily used.

Condition of rims? Not a scratch or blemish on them. I have all 4 center caps that have never been used as well.

Sorry I don't have any photos to add at this time (traveling - had time waiting on next flight). Once I get home I can take photos and send to whomever is interested. Please IM your e-mail address.

Thanks for looking and your consideration.

11' BMW 1M
15' Mercedes GL 350 (wife's daily)

Last edited by Rovman; 08-12-2014 at 10:56 AM..
Appreciate 0